Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just Sayin'

Jessica Biel, sometime last Saturday, after leaving the store where J'Dizzle works, wearing the necklace given to her, and sometime before Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake went back to the store together.

J'Dizzle is wanting to be discreet, and has asked me to be, also. Mostly because the jeweler she works for is linked to her personal Facebook page. And because I have Liked the store's page. She has forbid me  to gloat about it to all my friends on Facebook.

But here....well...

...bragging!:

J'Dizzle was working in the store front with the owner, we'll call him Liam, when Jessica Biel came in with a girlfriend. Liam, such a nice guy, was showing Jessica some of the Jewelry, then told her how he would love for J'Dizzle to explain to Jessica the properties of one of the rarer stones. (What a thoughtful, unselfish gesture. I already liked Liam based on the things that J'Dizzle had told me, but this display of generosity scored big with me. Not that it matters...)

Anyway, Jessica and J'Dizzle had a lovely conversation about jewels and gemstones. Jessica bought something, a ring, I think, and Liam gave her the necklace she is wearing in the photo above. As Jessica left, she said "So you are J'Dizzle, right?" J'Dizzle said that was correct, then Jessica said, as she took J'Dizzle's hand, "I'm Jessie." 

Later on...just as J'Dizzle was locking the door to close for the evening, and reflecting -to herself- on her star-struck day...

"Wow, if only Jessica had come in the store with my teenage idol, Justing Timberlake...{sigh}"

...she saw Jessica's pretty face outside of the store again! Then like a magnet her eyes met those of the her adolescent heart throb, Justin Timberlake! She unlocked the door and invited them in, and then quickly re-locked the store. (How many people can say that they have locked themselves in a room with TWO celebrities?) The couple stayed for about 20 minutes, and JT bought a ring. 

J'Dizzle called me after leaving the store for the night, very excited. She said, "Ooooh mom! Justin is SOooo Hhhh-hh-hot! And Jessica is SOooo beautiful, so naturally perfect!"

Yes, I believe they are. But I just can't help point out that although Jessica Biel is extremely lovely, J'Dizzle is the most beautiful person I know, inside and out. 

J'Dizzle
Jessica
Maybe that's a mom thing. Maybe I am biased. I am just thinking it was a once in a lifetime opportunity for JT and JB to have met my amazing daughter. 
J'Dizzle on the Rocks
Jessica on the Rocks
Jessica and J'Dizzle
Super Hero Jessica

Super Hero J'Dizzle

One more of her beautiful smile. 
Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment