Thursday, February 17, 2011

Renewed

Time for a make over. Something about the blue skies makes me happy. Its a lovely day, even if it is cold and windy, and there is still two feet of snow on the lawn. I can't complain, really. I have a warm home and even a fire if I like. I have an abundance of food and clothing. I have three wonderful children who at the moment all love me. I have a fantastic man by my side.

I went to worship (a session) at the temple yesterday, which always renews my spirit. I also had a very good work out. Maybe that's why everything looks brighter today.

Today I'll make chicken noodle zoup, and tonight I'll go shopping with KC. A bunch of trivial stuff in between. 

I wrote a letter to my aunts, Julie and Joni, the twins. JoAnne from the adoption agency said she would forward it to them if I would send it to her. So I did, two days ago. Strangely I have not heard a word from JoAnne about it. She usually emails me right back. Hmph!

Uncle Clayton and I are "actively" in the planning stages for the Marvelle Jerome Reunion. I hope to talk to him again today or tomorrow to make some decisions on lodging. It's exciting to think about meeting everyone! I invited the twins in my letter to them. I hope they will consider it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment